by Umar Ibrahim Tafida
One of the most exciting news recently was a declaration by Gov. Wike of Rivers State in the presence of senior clergy men, that his state is a Christian state “With no apology”. Masha Allah.
Am happy that many men of God have shower praises to the governor for this ‘giant step’, including Pastor E. Adeboye.
I as a Muslim, wish to comment gov. Wike for this excellent pronunciation. Because as a Muslim, I will be more happy with a Christian state than a secular state.
However, after so much commendation and praises, those men of God should enlighten the governor and the entire state and the nation on how to run a Christian state according to the teaching of The Holy Bible.
A Christian state must be ruled according to the teachings of Holy Scriptures, this can be easily verified in the books of Romans 13:1-4, 1Peter 2:3, etc.
Below are some strict Biblical rules that The Clerics should guide Gov. Wike to impose in his Christian Rivers State:
- All beer parlors and drinking joints should be abolished immediately, and drinking should be prohibited with immediate effect, in Rivers Christian State: Leviticus 10:9, Number 6:3-4
- A lady should not go to church without Hijab (veil), otherwise her head should be shaved off: Corinthians 11:5-6
- Human traffickers should be put to death: Exodus 21:16
- All Babalawos within Rivers state should be put to death: Exodus 22:18
- Anyone committing adultery should be put to death: Leviticus 20:10
- Anyone caught insulting his parent should be put to death: Exodus 21:17
- Mini Skirts, are prohibited for women, and they must cover their bodies: Deuteronomy 22:5, I Timothy 2:9
- Anyone who forces himself to have a sex with a girl (not his wife) should simply put to death: Deuteronomy 22:25
- Everyone must take off his/her shoes before entering Church: Exodus 3:5, Acts 7:33
- Performing Ablution before entering church: Exodus 40:31-32
These 10 points are enough for a start of a good moral Christian state.
So I urge those ‘men of God’ to assemble themselves again in Rivers state, this time not shower only praises on the governor, but to educate the state on the strict rules of the bible.
What I expect of them is to admonish Wike not to destroy Muslims places of worship, but help them build it as in the teaching of the Bible. All the acts of worship of Muslims are found right inside the bible, Zakat, Fasting, 5 daily prayers, Hajj, and Hijab.
There is no need to be apologetic in following the commandment of your creator