- She first lays enough eggs before sitting on them:
- When she starts sitting on her eggs, she minimizes movement:
- She physically loses weight while sitting on her eggs due to decreased feeding:
SACRIFICE and SELF DENIAL.
- She can sit on eggs from another hen:
INDISCRIMINATE and GENEROUS.
- She sits on her eggs for 21 days, patiently waiting and even if they don’t hatch she will still lay eggs again:
FAITH, HOPE and COURAGE.
- She detects unfertilized eggs and rolls them out:
SENSITIVE and DISCERNING.
- She abandons the rotten eggs and starts caring for the hatched chicks even if it is only one:
WISE, CONSCIOUS and REALISTIC.
- No one can touch her chick:
- She gathers all her Chicks together:
UNITY of PURPOSE.
- She doesn’t abandon her chicks before they mature: MENTORING
Brothers and Sisters, Live your dreams, one day they shall hatch and you shall see them grow.
God bless our hustle