Abba Kyari is a Nigerian politician who is currently serving as the Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari and he has reportedly tested positive for COVID-19 after he returned from Germany.
According to Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), there are 42 confirmed cases of Coronavirus with only one person dead in Nigeria.
These is a possible list of all the politicians and public servants that Abba Kyari came in contact with after returning from Germany.
1. President Muhammadu Buhari
2. Secretary to the FG, Boss Mustapha
3. Vice President Yemi Osibanjo
4. Minister of Health, Enahire
5. Minister of Power, Saleh Mamman and aides (travelled alongside with Kyari to Germany)
6. Nigerian Ambassador to Gernany, Yusuf Tuggar
7. MD of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu (met Kyari during the meeting of the Presidential taskforce on coronavirus)
8. All members of the Presidential task force on coronavirus including Ministers of Interior, Foreign Affairs, Humanitarian Affairs, Education, Information, State for Health.
9. Dr Sani Aliyu, National Coordinator for Coronavirus control
10. Governor Yahaya Bello (Kyari attended a burial in Kogi over the weekend)
11. Adams Oshiomole (met with Kyari to quash his APC travails)
12. All APC Governors
13. General Tukur Yusuf Buratai
14. IGP Mohammed Idris
15. All Service Chiefs
16. All Security details of top government personnel
17. All Aso Rock Staff.