Days 1 to 3:
- Symptoms almost similar to a common cold.
- Slight sore throat.
- No fever, no tiredness, normal appetite.
- Slight sore throat, body ache.
- Hoarse voice.
- Body temperature around 36.5⁰C.
- Slight loss in appetite.
- Slight headache.
- Minor diarrhea or indigestion.
- Sore throat, hoarse voice.
- Slight fever, between 36.5 to 36.7⁰C
- Body weak body, joint pain.
- Slight fever, around 37 ° C.
- Cough accompanied by mucus or dry cough.
- Sore throat when eating, talking or swallowing.
- Fatigue, nausea.
- Occasional breathing difficulty.
- Pain in fingers
- Diarrhea, vomit.
- Fever higher, between 37.4-37.8⁰C.
- Cough with sputum.
- Body ache and headache.
- Diarrhea more severe.
- Fever between 38°C or higher.
- Breathing difficulties, chest heavy.
- Cough continuously.
- Headache, joint pain and hip pain.
- Symptoms worsen.
- Fever higher.
- Cough more persistent, more severe.
- Breathing difficult and laborious.
At this time, blood tests and X-ray examinations of the lungs are required.
Please pay attention to this matter, do not take chances.
Wear a mask, pay attention to hygiene, wash hands diligently, avoid crowds, cancel trips.